Friday, January 9, 2009

Sweet baby boy

Dresden would have turned 4 months old today. Time is still strange, I wonder if it will ever be normal again? So fast, but so slow at the same time? What would he be doing now? Laughing for sure! Probably finding great amusement from his big sister. getting more of that sweet baby personality, perhaps trying some avocado? Sitting? Rolling over? crying because of teething pain? Growing in ways, I just can't fully grasp, since he's not here. There is still such a huge part of me that wants to SCREAM - NOT FAIR! I need my baby back, I miss him, I love him.

I finally am feeling more ready to 'share' him with others. We printed his pictures recently, and gave them out to our family. We have a beautiful frame that says "sweet dreams" with his picture in our family room, and I feel so happy that he's there. Here is a picture of our sweet Dresden. I wish I had hundreds of pictures to share with the world.. when you lose your baby, you really never have enough of anything.. if I had a thousand pictures, I'd wish for just one more. Never enough time or mementos when someone you love leaves you.

7 comments:

Michelle R said...

thank you so much for sharing your beautiful baby boy with us. lots of love to you. 4 month.

Michelle R said...

btw, I love the dar williams song ;) ;)

Fireflyforever said...

Shannon, He is gorgeous ... just beautiful.

The Fabulous Ms. Beth said...

ohhhh what a sweet boy he is. :) He's beautiful! Thank you for sharing him with us.

Anonymous said...

aunt Shannon he is so handsome

Anonymous said...

He is absoulutely beautiful. he would have broken a lot of girls' hearts.

k@lakly said...

It's a beautiful picture. I'm so glad you have it and that you are able to share it with others so they can see that he was a real baby and that he was so perfect.
xxoo