Sunday, January 4, 2009

Another anniversary

This time to the lovely invention I call a pee test (pregnancy tests)! One year ago I took the test that would change my life FOREVER! I thought at the time, it would be changed in only the very best ways.. never thought I'd be where I am at this very moment. I still have those tests (yes test(s) I am quite obsessive and love peeing on stuff!!).. the two lines looking beautifully.. but instead of going in Dresden's scrapbook, they are resting in his memory box. Some folks might think it's 'gross' to keep a little cartridge full of urine! hmmm well, I suppose maybe you're right! haha BUT, I for one am grateful of that little urine filled bundle. Cause' let me tell ya - when your baby dies, you don't have a whole hell of a lot to cling onto, and every little bit helps!

3 comments:

k@lakly said...

I know of many moms here who saved the stick(s). You're right, there is precious little to hang onto, so keep every bit.
Thinking of you,your sticks and all that they mean.
xxoo

Michelle R said...

I don't think it gross at all. I still have mine too ;)

Melissa said...

I don't think it's gross either. I still have the tests from both of my pregnancies!