Friday, July 10, 2009

Sad

I've been feeling very sad since last night. I read on a fellow loss mom's blog, whose first child was stillborn that her second baby, was diagnosed at her 20 week ultrasound with Trisomy 18 - a terminal condition, he was born earlier this week (full term) and is spending whatever time he has on this earth with his family at home. She kept saying in her post that she just wanted to be able to take her baby home this time.. I'm so happy that she at least got to do that. I feel so heartbroken for this family, I can't stop thinking of them.. who deserves THIS kind of tragedy - and TWICE?!? I just can't wrap my mind around it... life is not fair, not at all.

6 comments:

Hope's Mama said...

This is so, so tragic. I don't understand.

Rachele said...

I just don't understand it. To have it happen once is a tragedy. But again? It's unfathomable to me.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I will keep you blog friend in my prayers. Please remember to leave me a comment at my other blog spot so I can send a handkerchief if you have her address. I know that someday when we meet God we will be able to get these questions answered. For now all we have is "why?"

Inanna said...

That "not fair!!" part of me just rails at news like this. I want to tear the world apart with my bare hands. I'm so sorry :(

k@lakly said...

It is just so very unfair. To have to do this twice....it is unimaginable. She is in my thoughts.

And you, 30 weeks!!! YAY:))

Fireflyforever said...

I think we're thinking of the same mama. I've cried and cried and cried since I read her news. Little one left to be with his big sister today. I just can't believe it. I'm sending so much love their way.