Tuesday, February 3, 2009

8 weeks

http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/8-weeks-pregnant.html

So, here we are again.. another week gone 29-30 left to go! I have been feeling quite crappy for the past week! Throwing up 2ish times a day, feeling queasy, tired.. yaaaaaaawn! Yesterday I mustered up enough energy to actually do some cleaning. That felt nice, of course it took nearly all day long to finish! Not too much else to report. I'm feeling pretty positive about the pregnancy, I feel like the outcome will be ideal and happy! I'm even letting myself think about the future with this baby in it.. it feels good to be able to do that.. I didn't think it would be possible for me to put any trust in a pregnancy again, but so far so good. We'll have an ultrasound next Thursday- the 12th and (fingers crossed) we'll get to see a spunky little alien baby moving happily inside. :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so glad to hear all of this!! Good luck at your u/s! I can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Anonymous said...

I bet that they find this little one doing flips. I just feel that this will be a very active little one. I'm glad that you feel so positive about this child. Can't wait to hear the news next week!!!!

k@lakly said...

One week at a time, that's the way to do it.
xxoo