Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tie Dye!!

We went out to Jungle Java last week with Michelle and Gwen (a 'grown up' Gwen) Their kids always have cool tie dye shirts and it's always SO easy to spot them in a crowd! I got inspired! I looked up some videos on youtube and found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fFUFWwmRRE - a great little tutorial for tie dye! Then I found a dye kit at Joanns on clearance.. came home all excited and told Shaun of my big plans! He was excited too! He's the artistic one in the bunch so, of course he loves art projects! So far we've done 6 shirts! thanks for the inspiration Michelle and Gwen!! :) Here are some pictures! Oh, and we very cheesily wore our matching shirts to the rec center!! hehee


2 comments:

Michelle R said...

they look GREAT!!!!
I'm so happy u were inspired and you acutally did it! Love that about you!!
They really do look wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like much fun:) We love our shirts!