Friday, December 19, 2008

Thank you!

Beth, Corey, angel Charlie and baby Katie,
Thank you SO much for the ornament for Dresden! Every year when we hang it on our tree, we will think of Dresden, Charlie and all the other babies taken too soon. We are so deeply grateful for the kindness others have shown us. Beth, your strength and beautiful words have helped me deal with losing Dresden so much. I'm so sad to know you (because we wouldn't know each other if we hadn't experienced the loss of our darling boys) and at the same time so very happy to have your friendship and support! Just know that you have helped me, and I will try to be as wonderful and giving as you have been to help other families grieving the loss of their sweet babies too.


3 comments:

The Fabulous Ms. Beth said...

awww shucks (I'm blushing)
:)

Melissa said...

That is so thoughtful and sweet. What a beautiful ornament!

k@lakly said...

What a beautiful ornament. We all need something like that:)
I'm so jealous of the snow!!!
Sunny CA isn't always so great.