Friday, August 21, 2009

a blah NST today.. 10 DAYS to go!

So, Delaney was having lots of accelerations today, but they just weren't lasting long enough! 10 seconds, instead of 15... the doc, said he wasn't worried, but did the BPP ultrasound and caught her breathing instantly (I guess they only practice breathe 10% of the time.. even though Delaney seems to be breathing in there every time I have a scan!) good fluid levels and after a couple minutes she even moved her legs around (they look for breathing, movement and fluid in the test).. so made the doc happy. I only have 2 more NST's before she's born... I can't believe how close we are now!

5 comments:

Fireflyforever said...

I can't believe how close you are either ... 10 days. Oh my goodness.

Melissa said...

10 days!!! Holy crap! :D

Anonymous said...

wow, you're almost there, shannon! i'm SO excited for you. i think about you a lot.

Heather E said...

YEA!!!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wonderful news. Here she comes!