Tuesday, August 18, 2009

36 weeks

Less than 2 weeks to go! Another good NST today, I'm so happy that they've all been great after that first crappy one! Such a relief! :) I'm counting down the days.... Shaun is counting down the HOURS! (that's too much thinking for me! hehe) I'm really hoping that labor starts on it's own a couple days early.. I think I'm going to go insane just thinking about the c-section the day before it's scheduled! I've never had a planned surgery before!! eeek!
http://pregnancy.emedtv.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/36-weeks-pregnant-p5.html
Gwen wanted to a picture of HER baby belly too! (her babe's name is Dexter)

8 comments:

Heather E said...

The kids are all here to look at your belly and Gwen's. Erin said, "Show it up girlfriend!" We love your belly and I really like the new walls - kudos to Shaun and to you on your new family room. Looking forward to seeing ALL of you for Shaun's birthday!

Juliet said...

The photo of you and Gwen is gorgeous! I'm counting down the days with you, and am so excited for you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How exciting. I had 2 c-sections.
You will do fine, it's not that bad. Really.

Michelle S. said...

beautiful bellies! hard to believe Delaney will be here not next Monday, but the following! I'm so excited and can't wait to meet her. As for planned versus unplanned Cs, I can tell you, I felt more comfortable the second time when it was planned (maybe because I knew what was coming?)...plus, you get to eat up until that certain window, which was nice! and...if you want to decline that yucky drink, you can because you can tell them you didn't eat outside of the window and you know the risks! :)

Melissa said...

Gorgeous, Mama!! I love the one of you and Gwen...so sweet!

LOVE the color on your walls! It looks great.

k@lakly said...

Lookin good there mama!! Can't believe it is so close. I know the days will go slowly but now's the time for this baby to fatten up and get nice and healthy! Just a few more days, tick tock:)
xxoo

Inanna said...

Yay yay yay yay and another big fat YAY! Go Delaney, go mama!

Fireflyforever said...

Woohoo. Looking forward to meeting Delaney. Let me know how that planned section thing goes. It will (hopefully) be my turn in the New Year.

Lots of baby vibes your way.