Wednesday, March 4, 2009

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

So, I was supposed to have an ultrasound at the Study appt today. I printed out some VERY detailed directions on how to get to where I needed to be ... because I KNEW that I could not remember how to get to the place I needed to be. Shaun's mom, Gwen and I followed the directions perfectly.. the sign on the door said, We've moved.. go here.. so we did, we tried calling the study people, nothing! U of M is a HUGE hospital, finally after 45 minutes of searching, we found someone who could help us, and get a hold of the study coordinator- who said, We'll have to reschedule, because there is no space in ultrasounds! WWWAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! I was already having a pretty edgy cranky day.. you know, when you just FEEL irritated, for no good reason!? Well, then I got my reason! I did still get free parking and the target card for coming out, so that was a plus.. but man, am I annoyed! SO, I did end up rescheduling for the 17th, and I will have someone meet me at the big bird and lead the way.. until they can give me some directions to the actual place I'm supposed to go! :( So, no pictures today. waaa!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh...I'm sorry. What a pain!

Do you get a Target gift card every time you go? Score!

Michelle S said...

dagnabit! well, next appointment is St. Paddys Day, so hopefully the luck of the Irish will help you get where you need to go!

Heather E said...

And since that baby in you is part Irish, you should have a great one! Sorry this one didn't work out for you, I surely would have cried out of frustration!