Tuesday, May 5, 2009

21 weeks!

http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/21-weeks-pregnant.html
Here we are, another week has passed. I am still feeling pretty good.. I've been 'blessed' I guess with SUPER easy pregancies, and that is still the case. I do, notice a difference this time though. I get tired easier, I get out of breath easier and I actually feel like I walk different.. even at full term, I never felt like I got that pregnancy waddle. (maybe others noticed it, but I always felt like I was walking like I always did.) So, back to back pregnancies are a little less comfy.. did I expect anything less? Of course not! Ideally, I would never do this twice.. and I can pretty much promise that I will not be doing it again.. if all goes well this time (ah, the pessimist comes out) it will be at least 2 years before I consider getting pregnant again.. to give my body the break it deserves and also to nurse this sweet baby (with full milk) for a 2 year minimum.

Another difference is that I'm counting the days away, until this baby is in my arms.. even at 30+ weeks, I was never ready to just get the baby out! I loved them inside of me 'safe' and warm.. I loved just being pregnant and always miss it when I'm not.. so I might still miss it after this one is born, but if I could push fast forward on my life and at least be to August I would in a heartbeat! Oh.. and for your viewing pleasure, here is a pic I took this morning.. 21 week belly! :) I've been taking pictures most weeks, but this is the first time I'm putting one up for some reason? Yes, these are the clothes I wore to sleep and clean in.. sorry or the scumminess! hehe

8 comments:

Rachele Stuart said...

You look gorgeous, Shannon. I can;t wait to see that little girl. :)

MommaSomeday

Heather E said...

I was just thinking about how big your belly is and what it would look like when you come to KS. Thank you so much for the belly shot and I LOVE your smile!!!

Fireflyforever said...

Yay ... I LURVE pregnant bellies and yours is just luscious.

*whiney voice* I waaaaannnnntttt one too!

Melissa said...

You look fantastic, Shannon!!!

still life angie said...

You do look so beautiful, Shannon. Abrazos y besos.

The Fabulous Ms. Beth said...

Awww! Cute belly!

(pressing the fast forward button for ya)

I remember wanting a fast forward button..

Beth Skog said...

How sweet! I can't wait to meet her:-)

Dalene said...

Congrats on 21 weeks. If I could, I would fast-forward in a heartbeat. I just want this little one here safe and sound.