Tuesday, June 30, 2009

29 weeks!


Holy crap! My last week in the 20's! 9 weeks or less til Delaney arrives! It's been going by so fast.. I hope it stays this way! Something tells me that once I hit 33 weeks, it's going to draaaaaaaaaaag! Oh well.. every day brings us closer to holding our little rainbow baby, and the more time that passes the more absolutely giddy I become!! Of course there is another side to the excitment.. the fear... did she move as much today? Yesterday I had to use the doppler in the morning, then we were out and about all day, 4 hours at the village, then playing outside, and baking cookies and cleaning.. I didn't get the crazy moves last night that I'd been getting for the past few days. That kind of thing freaks me out! But I have to remind myself that she can change positions, and be not so powerful with the kicks and jabs, but I sure do prefer them to be strong and constant! :)

9 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You look great. How exciting. So happy that all is going well.
Take care & God Bless

Beth Skog said...

You look GREAT!! I cant wait to hold her!!! We must must must get together soon...If you come out to the LLL let me know we can meet up...

Heather E said...

Thanks for including a picture of you - I love your belly!!! I am so glad we will be there the end of September so we can hold and kiss both of your sweet little girls!!!

still life angie said...

You look beautiful! Good bye 20s, Hello 30s. (That sounds so much better this way, then the way I said it five years ago.)

Juliet said...

You look gorgeous, Shannon! What a beautiful belly you're growing!

k@lakly said...

Holy crap, that went fast. Hope the next few fly by uneventfully and you are holding that helthy girl in no time!

Melissa said...

You look fabulous!! 29 weeks? Wow!
It is going by fast. I can't wait to meet Delaney!

It was great seeing you today.

Michelle R said...

u look great Shannon!!!

Inanna said...

Look at you, beautiful!!! :D