Monday, November 24, 2008

A gift for Dresden



Another momma who lost her baby girl last year made this stocking for Dresden. She filled it with a heart to symbolize all the love we have for him. I can't wait to hang it on our christmas tree next week, as I do I will think about Dresden as well as all the other babies that were taken from their families much too soon. This just makes me wish that I had a special talent so I could do something so nice for someone else. (I keep thinking about what I can do.. nothing is coming to mind so far). I have never known such kindness as in the past 2.5 months. I am grateful.

2 comments:

Heather E said...

Shannon, your blog and possibly a book is your talent. You are an amazing writer and I am sure your raw emotions and honesty are and will be welcome by others who have lost their precious little ones. It amazes me that you are already looking for ways to help others!

Melissa said...

That is so precious. How sweet of your friend.