Saturday, October 24, 2009

My sweet girls!

A couple pictures from this bad poster... I just don't have time right now - there are so many things and pictures that I want to post about, but seeing as Delaney is in my arms 90% of my day.. and I'm not fond of typing with one hand, this is all I got right now!! So, I AM still here.. sort of! ;) Here are a couple of pictures of Gwen and Delaney.. maybe someday, I'll get to post about the 2 halloween parties we've hosted this month (there are many awesome photo's from those too!!)
Gwen is better at slinging babies than I am!
sisterly love
A happy little pirate!! :)
enjoying some fall weather!
Gwen decided to be a cat wizard for her halloween party (a plain wizard for halloween in the village, and a pirate wizard for the library halloween party - I wonder what she'll be for actual halloween?!)
video

9 comments:

angie said...

They are both so beautiful. Delaney is such a gorgeous baby. I love cat wizard! That is genius. Thanks for sharing the video. Much love to you.

Just Breathe said...

Sweet pictures and video. Thank you for sending the update.

Lachlan's Mum said...

So beautiful!

Beth Skog said...

YAY!!! Pictures finally!! I love the video of the girls, so sweet :)

Melissa said...

So cute! Love the video. You guys are such awesome parents.

k@lakly said...

Beautiful!

Heather E said...

Fun pictures and video! I love the "pirate" Delaney...too cute.

Mom said...

The pictures are just precious. The pirate Delaney is great. Gwen is just such a sweetheart to her little sister.

Dona Eggar said...

what a wonderful picture of a very happy gwen in the green jacket and hat. so cute!